We accept applications from January 15 to May 31 as long as resources are available.
Please contact us with any questions you may have.
- The mission trip must be sponsored by a local church or other Christian nonprofit organization. Funding for the student and family members will be sent directly to the church or organization for the express purpose of the stated mission trip.
- Mission trips may be foreign or domestic.
- Recipients must have been homeschooled for at least two years immediately prior to going on the mission trip. Young adults up to age 25 may apply if they were homeschooled for all of high school (grades 9–12).
- Allowable funding for qualified homeschool students is up to $250 for domestic mission trips and up to $500 for foreign mission trips. Each parent participating on the mission trip with their qualified homeschool student can receive up to $50 for domestic mission trips and up to $200 for foreign mission trips.
- Funding is limited to $3,000 per trip. For example, we often award grants to multiple students traveling on the same mission trip with a church. However, we want to be able to support a wide range of mission trips to different locations. Because of limited funds, we are currently limiting funding to $3,000 per trip.
- Funding recipients must agree to allow their name and picture to be used on our website, Facebook page, and other organizational communications. In addition, funding recipients also agree that they will provide us with a brief summary of their mission trip experience along with approximately five photos of their mission trip activities.