Classical Conversations Foundation
Learn the Bible from Genesis to Revelation in 30 weekly sessions!
Your entire family is invited to join us every Friday from 11:30 a.m. to 12 p.m. Eastern time to listen to a 20-minute selected reading of the Bible. These readings provide a survey of major events of the Bible over 30 weekly sessions. We start August 18, but you can join anytime as your schedule allows.
The Bible 30 Lesson Guide provides a brief overview of each reading, timeline information, and discussion questions with answers. In addition, the guide is illustrated with some of the most famous religious art in the world.
Week 4 – Joseph Becomes a Leader in Egypt
From the Bible 30 Lesson Guide
More about the Bible 30 weekly program
- We listen to a dramatized audio version of the Bible provided by the Grace and Mercy Foundation.
- Each reading is 20 minutes or less.
- Designed for the entire family. All ages are welcome.
- No one will ever be asked to read or share. Everyone just listens, but there is a five-minute period at the very end where participants are welcome to share any reflections they may have about the reading.
- The first session begins on August 18, but you can join anytime as your schedule allows.
- This program is 30 weeks in length and follows the Classical Conversations Challenge level academic calendar.
Contact us if you have any questions. We hope you’ll join us!